Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wool People 5 is Here

This pattern collection was released yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to mention it in my previous post.  As I've said before, I always feel a special sort of glee when Brooklyn Tweed releases something new, and the look book for Wool People 5 Spring/Summer 2013 is so worth the wait.  The collection of cowls, shawls and sweaters is just beautiful and features top-notch designers.  On top of the patterns, the photography in the look book is to die for -- absolutely gorgeous.  I really got lost in those pages for a little while yesterday morning.   

A special shout-out to the multi-talented Montreal designer and yarn producer, Tanis Lavallee, whose cardigan, Reverb, is featured in this collection. (No surprise that it is number 1 in Ravelry's 'What's Hot Right Now' section today!)  In addition to making some of the most luxurious and lovely yarn I've ever used, Tanis became a new mum last month to a beautiful baby boy, Rowan.  So congratulations to Tanis on this new pattern, and a very happy 1st mother's day to you as well!    

No comments: